We’ve always been clean and safe, but now we are sparkling!
We are receiving the children at the front door.
We have increased cleaning and hourly sanitation schedule
Screening teachers and children’s temperatures twice a day
Reduction of class size to reduce contagion risk
Social Distancing of staff member and children when possible
The following Cleaning & Safety Measures have also been implemented:
- If multiple families are dropping off or picking up please be respectful and use the 6 feet rule
- Child’s temperature will be taken and families are asked a few questions regarding their health
- All children and staff will wash hands upon arrival
- Children will have separate and segregated playground times
- We ask that parents please provide and apply sunscreen to the children at home prior to arrival
- No risk of transmission as we do virtual tours
- We are continuing to run the Zono every day with each of the toys that are played with, baby equipment that is used, cots that are slept on, and whatever will fit into the double door sanitation cabinet. The Zono is not a cleaning device; it sanitizes uses ozone and no chemicals. We have asked parents to leave their child’s blankets here at the center and we are washing them every other day. Then every night we continue to have our cleaning crew clean and sanitize.