Infants, Wobblers & Toddlers
- An infant may start our program at 6 weeks
- The teachers at AppleTree provide constant love and affection, and the highest level of care is always the expectation
- Teachers enhance the children’s language, sensory skills and development daily
- Your toddler is encouraged daily by being given structured activities, ones they can accomplish themselves, helping them gain confidence
- 4:1 student-teacher ratio (Infants)
- 5:1 student-teacher ratio (Toddlers)
Infants, Wobblers & Toddlers Classes
Sign & Play Class
Use sign language to connect with your child while promoting early communication and language development on a daily basis. American Sign Language vocabulary is taught to help your child express their wants, needs, and thoughts before they’re able to verbally communicate.
- Classes meet weekly and will focus on theme-based vocabulary (using American Sign Language) including movement, literacy, and hands-on learning opportunities
- Children will learn signs for animals, ABC’s, colors, counting, shapes, and much more.
- Many children in these classes are already talking, signs are used as a tool to introduce new concepts and vocabulary.